Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wonderful, Happy Things

I've going on 3 weeks of being sick. I've been to the doctors 3 times. They've taken bloodwork and when I went back, due to the holiday, they couldn't give me any results. So as of now, I'm missing more work, which makes me very unhappy!!
Anyhow, even though I've been sick, I've got some other things on my mind. Wonderful, happy things! A little stressful because you can't always get what you want, but still a wonderful thing. I have a friend who has openned my eyes and my heart up to living again. I didn't want to start any sort of relationship when I was going through my divorce. My dear friend reminded me that in life comes pain and you're not living any sort of life if you're not willing to take a risk. Not everyone is a liar or a cheat or out to hurt you! As a result of beginning new friendships, I've found friends who mean the world to me and who have been supportive beyond belief. I am thankful for my old friends and my new one's. I love you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment